Some of the rope access jobs we have completed:
- London underground ventilation shaft and concrete inspection. This involved confined space entry which GY Rope Access can train for.
- Addenbrookes hospital high level render removal and repair, working on the 15 story nurse accommodation. Structural render was falling to the walkways below, so emergency repairs were made then the decision was made to remove all render and replace with new.
- High level maintenance in London, this included painting, cleaning, window cleaning and gutter, facia and down pipe replacements.
- Selfridges London atrium, painting and banner hanging above the café.
- Thames Barrier confined space restricted access into the leafs of the barrier for pressure washing and re-painting.
- Fire suppression system / detection clean and part replacement at Kinerton chocolate factory.
- Kitchen main extractor duct clean and de-grease in a 15m duct, at a well-known restaurant chain./li>
- Installation of man safe and ladder safe systems on various buildings (Latchways).