ABOUT GY ROPE ACCESS
ABOUT GY ROPE ACCESS
GY Rope Access are a leading supplier of industrial rope access and confined space services specialising in difficult access areas, inspections, maintenance works, training, rope access consultancy and safety advice. GY can advise, prepare and deliver on all your difficult access areas with a strict focus on safety, quality and minimal Impact on your day to day operations.
Using highly trained rope access technicians enables work to be carried out which otherwise would not be possible without using conventional methods such as scaffolding and MEWP (cherry picker) in addition the cost savings can be vast.
Rope Access is a form of work positioning, although rope access has its origins in the off-shore industry it was quickly recognised that there were many on-shore applications for work placement technique that was safe, environmentally friendly and not intrusive. The ease with which GY rope access technicians can safely apply themselves to working at height means that time and cost is saved.
Rope access equipment is lightweight and able to be removed in a timely manner, which offers greater flexibility and speed, and therefore making rope access a preferred method of access for many difficult sites allowing a variety of task to be undertaken. Each project is conducted with Safety and Best practice as the number one priority ensuring all work is carried out to the highest safety.
BENEFITS OF ROPE ACCESS
- Using rope access will drastically Reduce the man hours over that of conventional methods.
- Not intrusive with a minimal ground footprint meaning your business carries on.
- No security issues at the end of each day it’s like we were never there unlike scaffold.
- Cost effective in the time it takes to get the street permits to erect scaffold or road closure to use a cherry picker we have been and finished the job in most cases.
- Equipment used is easily installed and removed in no time at all reducing lead times on projects and saving you money.
- GY rope access technicians can accomplish in a matter of hours what conventional methods could take weeks.
- Rope Access offers greater flexibility for rescheduling and can take advantage of any weather conditions or weather windows
- Other trades can generally continue their works without disruption at ground level, compared with other access methods, i.e. scaffolding
- A fully adaptable safe system of work that can be applied in almost all situations to reach almost any area of work safely, fast, cost effective and with minimal disruption to your business or surrounding areas
- GY Rope Access only use fully trained IRATA certified technicians meaning you get the highest quality, safety conscious technicians the industry has to offer.